We are pleased to announce that the Reading and Vocabulary assessment for EAL students (RVEAL) has been released.
- To be eligible to use the RVEAL tool, you must be a teacher in a primary or secondary school in Victoria, Australia. Please only request access if you meet this eligibility requirement.
- There are conditions attached to the use of RVEAL in schools. For more information, read the RVEAL School Guide for teachers and Insight Administrators.
- If you agree to these conditions of use, you can complete the teacher access survey at any time.
- Once you have completed the survey and submitted your teacher judgement data, the RVEAL assessments will be made available to your school. Please email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have time, please complete the teacher feedback form during or after the assessment. This information allows us to check if any technical issues affected the students’ responses and to collect feedback from students. This form can also be emailed to email@example.com.
Note: Catholic and Independent schools should contact the Insight Assessment Platform team at firstname.lastname@example.org for advice on accessing the RVEAL assessments.
By using the RVEAL tool, you are consenting to keeping its contents private. No copying or sharing of the test contents, via phone or any other method, is permitted.