As a registered user, you will be able to view all posts in the private Benchmarking Forum, and to post in any of our forums.
Eligibility: You must be a primary or secondary teacher in a Victorian school to register as a TEAL site user.
Choose one of the options below.
- Method 1 (Self-registration: Instant access to the forums)
- Method 2 (We'll take care of everything for you, usually within 12 hours)
- If you’d like to register yourself, please complete this form. Use your Edumail/Catholic Ed/School address, as the system rejects Gmail etc. If your email address is being rejected by our system, sign up using Method 2.
- You will be able to log into and read posts in the Benchmarking Forum immediately. (Just log in via the top left hand corner of any page of this site, and head to the forums.)
- To be able to post in any of our forums, your details will still need to be added by us, manually. This is usually a quick process, but could take up to 12 hours. Please send us an email if you need your details to be added in a shorter time frame.
- Complete the following form. You will receive an automated email from us. (Check your junk mail folder if you don’t have it within 30 minutes.)
- We will then add your details manually. Please allow 12 hours for us to do so.
- You know we have added your details when you receive an email from Global2. Click on the confirmation link contained in this email. It is important that you do so within 48 hours, as this link will expire (and you will need to register again).
If you are having any difficulties registering as a site user, please let us know.
- If you think you are ineligible to sign up as a TEAL site user but would like to share something with our TEAL community, please feel free to contact us. We’d be more than happy to post on your behalf.