Thank you for your interest in becoming a registered user of the Tools to Enhance Assessment Literacy site.
As a registered user, you will be able to view all posts in the private Benchmarking Forum, and will be able to post in any of our forums.
Eligibility: You must be a primary or secondary teacher in a Victorian school to register as a TEAL site user. Doing so is quick, and it’s free.
Method 1 (Self-registration):
- If you’d like to register yourself, please complete this form. (Use your Edumail or school address, as the system rejects Gmail etc.) If your email address is being rejected by our system, sign up using Method 2, below.
- You will have access to the Benchmarking Forum immediately. Just log in via the top left hand corner of any page of this site, and head to the forums.
- To be able to post in any of our forums, your details will still need to be added by us, manually. This is usually a quick process, but could take up to 12 hours. If this hasn’t happened or if you need this to occur quickly, please write to let us know.
Method 2 (We’ll take care of everything for you.)
- Complete the following form. You will receive an automated email (from Susanne, via a Global2 address) advising you that your registration is in progress.
- Check your email a second time (up to a couple of hours later), and click on the confirmation link it contains. (This email will be from Edublogs). It is important that you do so within 48 hours, as this link will expire.
- You will then be set to log in to the site (via the top left hand corner of any page), and will be able to post in the forums.
A tip: Check your junk mail folder if your automated emails have not arrived, as they’ve been known to end up there.
If you are having any difficulties registering as a site user, please let us know.
- If you think you are ineligible to sign up as a TEAL site user but would like to share something with our TEAL community, please feel free to contact us. We’d be more than happy to post on your behalf.
- If you registered in the past but didn’t manage to click on your activation link in time, just sign up again.