We’re pleased to announce our online EAL moderation sessions for Term 4, 2018.
These professional learning opportunities are for teachers of English as an Additional Language (EAL) students in Victorian primary and secondary schools.
These sessions will provide teachers with an opportunity to:
- analyse samples of student work
- discuss attributes of the writing and their correlation to the indicators of progress outlined in the EAL Developmental Continuum P – 10
- reach a consensus on the proficiency level of each writing sample
- discuss next steps in developing students’ writing skills
- develop confidence in making assessment decisions.
They will take place online, in the EAL Unit Adobe Connect meeting room, on the following dates:
|Term 4||Date and time||Stage||Submit writing samples before||Registrations close|
Tuesday 20 November
We have received enough samples ahead of time!
Thanks so much to the teachers who have sent them to us.
|8.50 am Tuesday 20 November|
Registration details and processes
- Register using the form(s) below. Please complete a separate registration form for each session that you wish to attend.
- You will receive an automated email containing the link to our Adobe Connect meeting room and details of the moderation session. Please check your junk mail folder if this email doesn’t arrive in a minute or so.
We look forward to seeing you there!