About the ‘log in’ option on each page

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Susanne 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Posts
  • #7847

Susanne
    Keymaster

Hi everyone,

I’ve just spent a lovely hour listening to Alan William’s presentation about TEAL (given at the VicTESOL symposium in August.) [Interested? You’ll find the link on the What’s New? page. Alan explains how parts of this site relate to the EAL assessment cycle. ]

Thanks to the teacher who asked for clarification on what the ‘log in’ option meant, during question time.  (It’s in the top left hand corner of every page on this site.).

I’m posting just to add to Alan’s explanation. Logging in with your work email details (such as Edumail) won’t work automatically. This log in refers to your TEAL site registration details. You can register (and obtain a password etc) by signing up below.

TEAL Site User Registration:

Please do consider signing up. Logging in allows you to a) post in forums and b) see what’s in (and contribute to) the Benchmarking forum!

If you have any further questions or if you’re having any problems signing up or logging in, please feel free to drop me a line.

You can reach me at stanyer.susanne.m [AT] edumail.vic.gov.au

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in